Monday 29 March 2021

Abuot me

 INTRO - GREETING YOU ALL

Hello greetings talofa lava my name is Paul this is my first year for a year 8. i attended pt england school in 2018.






NFO 1 - WHERE I WAS RAISED

I was born and raised here in Auckland in a little suburb called Onehunga.  It was my hometown when I was born.my couture is samoa tuvalu but when i was growing up i never learned my tuvalu couture only my samoa couture. then me and my family had to move here in glen innes short for gi. I have been staying in gi  for 4 years. It has been good staying here in gi.

When I was at Onehunga my first school was te papapa primary and I've been there since I was a year one and left when I was a year 4. to come here to pt england school in 2018 it has been a very good time here at pt england.  it is going to be a bit sad this year  because it is my last year here in pt england school 



INFO 2 - WHO IS MY FAMILY

I have two younger sisters, two older sisters and two older brothers plus me, so that makes 7 of us siblings  plus  mum & dad and nana and I have two dogs. But my older brother lives a bit far from us six sibling only comes sometimes to visit us the only reason why he is a bit far it's because he's living with his girlfriend and his daughter that was born last year   





INFO 4 - WHAT I ENJOY DOING

I enjoy having walks with  my dog around the block and love to hang out with my family and friends. I also like to play different kinds of sports at school or out of school sports and also love to do different kinds of art.  


No comments:

Post a Comment